10 Natural Ways to get rid of Acne – work them out
It is the wish of every individual to avail a scar-free skin, and we are even more concerned about it when it comes to our face. Therefore, if you have acne and had been tired of using too many chemical products, I will rather suggest you to try out some natural options now.
1. Aloe Vera: It is a potent source of vitamins and is apt to heal your scars and fade the spots. It improves the damaged skin and lowers the irritation of your skin. It is mild, gentle and an absolutely wonderful natural moisturiser. They are ideal to combat your acne scars.
2. Baking soda: It is a common household product and is readily available in most of the houses. The sodium bicarbonate present in it helps in providing a gentle exfoliation to the skin and act as an ideal cleansing scrub. It also assists in cleaning the blocked pores. Ensure washing your face with lukewarm water.
3. Coconut oil: It is one of the topmost ingredients when the discussion stands upon the healing properties of the coconut. The organic virgin oil can be massaged over your skin parts with fingertips, and the fatty acids and vitamins in it help in offering a good cleansing effect.
4. Cucumber: If you are looking for ways to treat your facial statements, you can make use of the super hydrating potential of the cucumber as they are rich in vitamin A, C along with magnesium. Cut the fruit into pieces and lay them over the scarred regions.
5. Honey: It is an important natural moisturiser that is capable of warding away the scars. Massaging a small amount with ground cinnamon powder provides a pre-cleansing power, and you may use it as many times as you want during the day.
6. Lemon: The natural alpha hydroxy acid or AHA is good to fade the scars, and you will be able to achieve a healing sensation. Use a cotton ball to dab the juice and apply it over your scars.
7. Potato juice: This is rich in vitamins and minerals that are good for the health of the skin. They help in fading the acne, and a few thin slices would be used to massage the damaged skin regions and then rinse your face.
8. Rose hip seed: This oil comes with a lot of health benefits and one such usage conveys the ability of the oil to treat skin ailments. It is a non-greasy treatment and is often applied in high concentration along with fatty acids as well as trans-retinoic acid.
9. Sugar Scrub: This can be considered as a therapeutic way and would surely help in treating the scars or acne. They contain glycolic acid along with alpha hydroxy acid that is good enough to remove the dead cells. You can mix it with a little bit of virgin olive oil that acts as a good natural moisturiser.
10. Vitamin E: Include food products in the diet or puncture a capsule gel that can be squeezed on your fingertip and dab it all over your face.