10 ways you can use lemon to improve your skin
Apart from having lemonade and lemon chicken for the purpose of consumption, it has a lot more to do in regard to the treatment for your skin.
This sunny yellow fruit has a lot of more uses that include:
1. Lemon as a cleansing moisturiser: It offers a clarifying moisturiser for your skin, and you will be able to achieve a perfect type of skin hydrating therapy by mixing it with coconut water that will surely help you to discover a brighter skin.
2. Bleacher: The lemon is used as an outstanding elbow and knee bleacher and rubbing it on a regular basis will lighten your skin.
3. Blackhead treatment: Antibacterial properties are helpful in treating acne. A slice of lemon will be enough to fade your acne.
4. Teeth whitener: Lemon juice is mixed with baking soda to provide an application to the teeth with the help of a clean Q-tip that enhances the shine of your teeth.
5. Cleansing wipes: Tea tree oil with lemon juice in distilled water would act as a perfect toner for the skin, and a cotton pad would be enough to treat your dull look.
6. Canker all sorts of sore treatment: Lemon juice is an ideal option to avail a fast healing option.
7. Brighten your skin: The content of vitamin C along with citric acid is good enough to brighten your skin, and it works as an excellent antioxidant. Moreover, the neutralising free radicals provide a good boost to the collagen retaining properties. Thus, it can easily lighten your age spots as well as the dark spots on the skin.
8. Shine eliminator: Lemon juice is good to treat the presence of excess oils on the skin. It also helps in providing protection against the harmful UV rays. Therefore if you have got a dull look, you can easily opt to apply lemon juice with yoghurt on a daily basis to obtain a perfect glow to your skin.
9. Lip exfoliator: The lemon juice is good to oppose your dead and dry skin. It also assists in removing the dead skin cells. If you have got a chapped pair of lips and you feel embarrassed to go out without putting a dark shade of lipstick, you can simply choose to opt for lemon juices. Apply it before going to the bed at night, and a monthly effort should surely bring you the required results.
10. Get cute, soft and smooth skin: The lemon juice can be mixed with one egg white, and if you apply it over your skin for about ten times and then rinse it, you will surely get a smoother skin tone!